Friday, December 21, 2012

There's No Place Like Geekdom for the Holidays...

Hail all!

First I want to apologize for my lack of posting. Not a lot of good geekdom across my desk of late.

However, I am prepared to rectify that, now that the world will indeed continue and the celebrations for the holidays can move full speed ahead.

To Bulbly Go Where No One Has Gone Before...






Happy Life Day...





"The grey rain-curtain of this world rolls back, and all turns to silver glass... then you see it!"

"What? Gandalf? See what?"

"White frostings... and beyond. A far gummi country, under a swift sunrise."

For more views and a vid, click


And just to cover the rest of the geekdom verses

The 12 Days of Christmas: Gingerbread + Geek Edition

I hope everyone has a wonderful Holiday and a very Happy New Year.


    \ /
   (  )
 (     )
  =  =

No comments: